Use of the content of Archeowieści blog
- The Faculty of Archaeology of the University of Warsaw allows to reprint the content of the articles from the Archeowiesci.pl blog free of charge after seven days from the publication of the material, provided that we are informed by email about the fact, and providing that the reprint contains information about the source and author of the article.
- In justified cases it is possible to shorten this period – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In portals and Internet services, please include the linked address, and in magazines the source of the material.
- The above permission does not apply to photographs and videos for which rights have been reserved — in this case, contact us. If an image can be used in a reprint, this will be mentioned at the end of the post and such images will have the information “image under CC license”
- In the case of social media sites, please post only the title and lead of our post, with a link leading to the content of the article on our site, similar to our facebook profile.
- For reprints of blog articles, requests for media patronage, information about ongoing research, conferences, etc., please send to: email@example.com